Florence Habitat for Humanity will be holding informational meetings and accepting applications for our next Habitat Home located in Florence.
This attached 2-story 3 bedroom/2 bath town home is close to schools, childcare facilities, grocery stores, health care services, and walking distance to old town.
Habitat Homes are sold to qualifying families. Mortgage payments are set at no more than 30% of the family’s income to help ensure affordability.
· Do you know someone living in the Siuslaw Fire District who has a need for affordable housing and would like to be a homeowner?
· Are you an employer who wants to see your employees live in permanent and affordable housing? Share this information with them!
· Maybe you qualify for a loan but cannot afford anything on the market?
· Are you ready to commit to the responsibility of homeownership?
· Are you ready and able to budget for ALL expenses of homeownership?
· Are you willing to partner with Habitat by completing "sweat equity" volunteer hours on the construction of your home?
· Are you willing to spend time getting to know your neighbors, since good relationships with neighbors are the start of a healthy, strong community?
· Do you meet the Habitat program income eligibility requirements?
Attend one of our informational meetings to learn more and pick up your application package:
Thursday, August 22nd 3:30 pm Banner Bank Community Room
Saturday, August 24th 10:00 am Bromley Room at the Siuslaw Public Library
Monday, August 26th5:30 pmBanner Bank Community Room